SIET, the Simple Image Editing Tool, is a simple-to-use, handy and free
application for such tasks as resizing, cropping, retouching,
watermarking, etc... Batch processing is also provided.
Because is OS Independent, written in an interpreted language, SIET can run on any platform that has a java virtual machine available. Tested on: Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux Ubuntu, Linux Mint.
- easy to use interface
- batch image processing
- preview for all images
- supported formats: BMP, GIF, JPG, JPEG, PNG, WBMP
- option to force the exactly specified size (probably loosing some margins)
- or to keep the original ratio and fit inside the specified rectangle
- add watermark
- easy to change the font, size, style and color of the text watermark
- allow the change of the opacity level (transparency)
- adjustment for watermark position
- enable/disable the anti-aliasing for watermark text
SIET requires that a Java Runtime Environment (JRE) be installed on your machine to run. Java SE 6 or greater is recommended.